He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
- Isaiah 40:29-31

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pictures

Finally a family portrait. When we were at the beach with the Believe in Tomorrow Foundation, they provided a beach portrait session for our family with John Mick Photography. Here are some of the results. Enjoy.








3 comments:

The 2 Cannons said...

Ami,

I love them! They are excellent! And I'm happy for you that you finally got your family portrait. Oh, how I know, you will treasure this forever!

Carlton Matthews said...

Those are my boys! Great pictures. We miss your faces something fierce. If we ever beat all these colds going through our house we are coming down to visit you guys.

Brenda said...

Oh I love them! Thank you! I cheated and printed this out for myself for now. Can you please send me a real one? Everybody should have a picture of an "inspirational" family framed. Love you guys!