He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
- Isaiah 40:29-31

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Say No to Fevers

Last night around 2 am Joshua decided to start with one of his neutropenic fevers. 100.4 is the magic number that sends us to the hospital. He hoovered around that number for most of the night but never hit it. I think God was smiling on us because I was soooo tired. Today he seems to be fine so hopefully we are past the low point.

Adam on the other hand is still struggling with his allergies. I couldn't figure out why his allergies were acting up. Then it struck me. The last time I went to the pharmacy they didn't have the brand name Zyrtec. So I went with the generic because they always say that is the same. Well, I guess not. It usually takes a week to get any of that med into or out of his system. It's been about a week of generic Zyrtec. You see where I'm going with this right? Benedryl to the rescue.

And Noah is a happy little guy. We went out and bought his first real soccer ball and soccer cleats. He's walking on air right about now and can't wait for soccer to start.

1 comments:

Keith, Kathy, Collin and Will said...

Hope Joshau and Adam are feeling better!